Letter to Antony

Dear Ant,

As you already know my name is Stella and im an only child . I’m 10 years old and my birthday is on the 9th of November. I have 4 fish and a kitty cat named Fuzby. Here is some information about Fuzby:

• Birthday – Sept 2 2014
  • Age – 1 year and 4 months
  • Breed – Rag Doll
  • Color – Seal
  • Cuteness – High
  • Character – Sometimes energetic and sometimes lazy. He is also crazy.

.cropped-cropped-WIN_20150207_145952-oja4bd.jpgThat’s him.

Some of my favorite things to do are: play Minecraft, run, play basketball, playing on my iPad, riding my bike and swimming. I could go on forever and ever. I also like playing with my friends, family and  pets.

I like writing stories and when we did transition to 5/6 last year i enjoyed the 100 word challenge.  I recently bought a book called “712 Things to write about” and one of the topics to write about was “Pretend your on Yelp and write a review on the restaurant that everyone is talking about and in the fourth paragraph admit you have never been there but keep arguing why your opinion is right”

Now for something I HATE. You will be very surprised to hear this but I hate chocolate. when I say it to people they think i’m crazy. The only chocolates I like are crunchies and tim tams mostly because crunchies are 99% honeycomb.

On the holidays I got my ears pierced and it didn’t hurt a bit. I also went to my cousins beach house for his birthday and we played table tennis, badminton and minecraft together. I had lots of sleepovers at my grandparents and also played with my god sisters on their trampoline.

For Christmas Santa got me a new camera and 2 calendars; one of which was a Taylor Swift calendar and the other a kitten one. For each month the kitten  calendar had something that cats teach us such as “if an opportunity presents itself pounce on it”, “dont be afraid of the world its not as big as it seems” and “keep up on your appearance”. I also got many presents from my parents including a basketball ring and a game called Boom Boom Balloon.

In the future my dream job is to be a teacher or an interior architect. When I was really little I always wanted to be a hairdresser just to shave everyone but then when I got older I realised that that was illegal.

I also wanted to tell you that my family and i have travelled to many places in the world.  Below are the countries i have been to and i have sorted them by continent.

ASIA

1. Indonesia
  2. Singapore
  3. Thailand
  4. Malaysia
  5. UAE
  6. Maldives
  7. Hong Kong/China

OCEANIA:

1. New Zealand
  2. Australia

EUROPE:

1. France
  2. Italy
  3. Spain
  4. Greece
  5. Cyprus
  6. Germany
  7. Czech Republic
  8. Slovakia
  9. Hungary
  10. Switzerland
  11. Austria
  12. Croatia
  13. Netherlands
  14. Belgium
  15. Monaco

NORTH AMERICA:

1. USA

Some of my best memories of these trips have been:

1. Losing my 1st tooth in New York and the 2nd right at the top of the Empire State building
  2. Riding the Dumbo ride and the Tea Cups in Disneyland when I was 7 years old
  3. Climbing the Eiffel Tower
  4. swimming and snorkelling in the Maldives
  5. visiting a coffee plantation in Bali
  6. visiting the graveyard and the mansion from the Sound of Music in Salzburg
  7. watching the sunset in Santorini
  8. meeting my relatives in Greece and Cyprus

I hope all these things have helped you to know me a little better.

Stella

2 thoughts on “Letter to Antony

1. Hi Stella.

Here is one thing that I liked about this:

I like how you introduced yourself and your pets (because technically pets are family) first so we knew more about you.

Here is one this that I think you can improve on:

Maybe you should of done smaller lists? Maybe?

But I think this was really good. I learned a lot about you.

Phoebe

2. WOW Stella! what an introduction. I must say I am truly impressed by your experiences world-wide. Very few people have traveled that much in their entire lives. I can’t wait to hear more of your travel tales. I also would love to read that Yelp review if you have written it- when I read that idea I chuckled out loud!
    Great writing!
    Ant